IN 2014 A TOTAL OF 7,711 DONORS GAVE $2,020,549 THROUGH 172 WORKPLACE CAMPAIGNS
Without the financial support of thousands of individuals and hundreds of companies, United Way’s work in the Ohio Valley area would not be possible. The generosity extended annually through these donations serve as the foundation from which United Way is able to make a distinctive impact in peoples’ lives. United Way is proud to partner with each company and its employees as an investment in the future of our community.
1. The City of Owensboro
2. Owensboro Health Regional Hospital
3. US Bank & Home Mortgage Company
4. Owensboro Municipal Utilities
5. Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP
6. River View Coal LLC
7. Domtar Paper Company, LLC
8. Swedish Match North America
9. Southern Star Central Gas Pipeline, Inc.
10. MPD, Inc.
12. Big Rivers Electric & IBEW Local 1701 Ohio County Wilson Plant
13. Daviess County Board of Education
14. Atmos Energy Corporation
15. Perdue Farms, Inc.
16. Owensboro Board of Education’
18. WaxWorks, Inc.
19. Audubon Area Community Services, Inc.
20. Hendrick Screen Company
21. Independence Bank
22. Kentucky Utilities Company—Union County
23. Owensboro Grain Company
24. Century Aluminum & USW Local 9423
25. Old National Bank—Daviess County
26. Union County Board of Education
28. Modern Welding Company
29. Ohio County Board of Education
30. Ken-Tron Manufacturing, Inc.
31. AEP Indiana Michigan Power
32. Hospice of Western Kentucky
33. KECC State Employees
34. South Central Bank
35. United Way of the Ohio Valley
37. First Security Bank
38. The Glenmore Distillery
39. Green River District Health Dept.
40. Macy’s—Store #658
41. Alexander & Company, CPAS PSC
42. Green River Area Development District
43. Earle Clements Job Corps
44. Zachry Group
45. Daviess County Fiscal Court
46. Big Rivers Electric & IBEW Local 1701 Hancock County Coleman Plant
48. Yager Materials
50. Fifth Third Bank—Daviess County
The mission of United Way of the Ohio Valley is to unite the citizens of our partnership communities into an organized effort to provide funds to meet current and emerging human service needs that are best provided through the voluntary sector.
The United Way of the Ohio Valley is a regional organization of people striving to advance the common good by focusing on Education,IncomeandHealth. These are the building blocks for a good life - a quality education that leads to a stable job, enough income to support a family through retirement and good health.
Our goal is to create long-lasting changes that prevent problems from happening in the first place. We invite you to be part of the change.
By giving to United Way, you help to ensure families are financially stable, that their children receive the education they need and that they have necessary access to health services.
When you reach out a hand to one, you influence the condition of all.
Local People Helping Local People
Serving Daviess, Hancock, Ohio, McLean,
Union, and Webster Counties
in Western Kentucky